Submit your film to OFF18
We will open for submissions for OFF18 in January 2018. Read more about our rules and terms at https://filmfreeway.com/OdenseInternationalFilmFestival
Before you submit your film, please remember:
- Submission opens January 15th 2018.
- The submission deadline is April 1st 2018.
- The running time of the film may not exceed 30.00 minutes INCLUDING credits. Any film submitted exceeding 30.00 minutes will be disqualified.
- Films must have been completed on or after January 1st 2017.
- OFF will only accept online digital submissions and films for pre-screening must be uploaded through filmfreeway.com.
- We do not accept films that have been submitted to previous editions of the festival.
- ALL films with dialogue must have English subtitles – If the language/dialogue of the film is Danish or English we do accept a pre-screening version of the film without subtitles. However if the film is selected for competition we do require English subtitles – even if the film is in English.
If your film is selected for OFF18:
- All entrants will be notified of the selection results no later than May 22nd 2018, and approved formats needed for cinema-screening will be announced
- If your film is selected, the deadline for uploading a final version of your film will fall in June 2018.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org